Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bullys and Babys




My cousin and her mom
Katherine is my new cousin she is four months old. She has really tiny eyes and feet. She is the cutest little thing on earth. She got baptized yesterday. I figured out how to make her scream and coo and laugh. I think she gets most of the attention but that is what its like to have a younger cousin. Its fun playing around with her, she will smile and it makes me feel better. Wouldn't it make somebody feel worse if they were to bully a baby or anyone else really? So why do they bully, it doesn't make them feel better it makes them feel worse. Do they do it because they think it makes them feel better? That is just wrong. Being around a baby makes me think about bullying because when you make a baby smile it makes you feel better and when you make them cry it makes you feel worse. It is almost like everyone has very sensetive spots in their hearts and a bully just goes there and picks on it and picks on it and picks on it. Like once at school I had a bullying problem this girl and I had a staring contest and I did somethings that were pretty silly. She kind of punched me playfully. Then she said if you do that again the punch will hurt more. Of course that was only once and other people have bigger problems that was just a little one. 
The Author Elise Mc Millen



No comments:

Post a Comment